To strengthen our team working on the toolchain at CORTUS, we are opening “Software Application Engineers” (m/f) positions for our site in Montpellier-Mauguio (34).
You will work on the toolchain allowing end customers to develop applications on their SoCs. You will be involved in the development of the ecosystem and the software constituting the toolchain.
With a curious mindset, you will explore open-source code with the objective of adapting it to our solutions. You may also be in charge of specific developments for customers projects.
You will organize the delivery planning of the tools in order to follow the official open-source repository versions, with the rest of the team.
Mindful to provide quality products, you will collect customer and test team feedback in order to offer solutions that improve user experience.
Cortus is a multicultural environment company with various teams working worldwide.
- Engineering masters degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer sciences
- Proven 5+ years of experience as application software developer
- Proficiency with C/C++, Java, Shell Scripts
- Knowledge of GNU collections (GCC, GDB) and/or Eclipse
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Embedded system
- English language: written and spoken
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to achieve project goals
Highly Desired Skills
- Real time systems (FreeRTOS, RIoT)
- Eclipse plugins
Job Type and Primary Location
- Full time and permanent
- Remote Working up to 2 days per week
- Primary location