EtherTag Debug and JTAG Solution
The EtherTag is a complete, innovative, debug and JTAG solution. It permits the programming and debugging of your embedded system anywhere an Ethernet port can be found! It interfaces between a standard 10/100Mbit Ethernet port and a standard JTAG port supporting interface voltages of 1.65 to 5.5V.
- Local and Remote Debugging
- Full support for all Cortus APS3 features
- Interactive Debug
- Supports all Cortus processors
- Fully compatible with GNU GDB
- Full Symbolic Debug
- Supported by the Cortus EtherTag
- Easy to Use
- Easy to install
- Easy to configure - full Web interface
“C’est beaucoup plus rapide et stable que l'ancienne version. Le debug avec cette outil en est grandement simplifie.”
It is very much more rapid and stable than the old version [Digilent USB JTAG interface]. The debuging with this tool is greatly simplified.
Jerome Vanthournout, HW Manager, RivieraWaves