Cortus IoT and M2M Design Webinar
View the Cortus educational Webinar to learn what it takes to design and manufacture a custom ASIC to make your Things stand out.
“Dear Panelists, thank you very much, this is a very valuable seminar !!!!!! ”
Christophe Genevois CTO of Neotion
- What EDA tools are required for developing custom ASICs that support mixed-signal designs.
- The important decision criteria for evaluating and selecting processor and system IP cores.
- What options are available for ASIC prototyping and production manufacturing.
- How to implement hardware security features from simple to very complex that will successfully defend your Things from unwanted attacks.
- Dan Ganousis, Moderator
- Roddy Urquhart, Cortus Vice President, Presenter
- Tim Davis, Aspen Logic President, Presenter